Your privacy is important to the RARHA Joint Action. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that RARHA collects, and the ways in which RARHA uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
RARHA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• [Information about your use of this website;
• [Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
• [Information about transactions carried out over this website;
• [Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
• [Any other information that you send to RARHA.
Using personal information
RARHA may use your personal information to administer this site.
Securing your data
RARHA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
RARHA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.